MBBS in Russia | MBBS in Ukraine | Study in Russia | Study in Ukraine | About Russia | About Ukraine | Top Medical Universities of Russia | Top Medical Universities of Ukraine | Consultants for MBBS in Russia | Consultants for MBBS in Ukraine | Study MBBS in Russia | Study MBBS in Ukraine | MBBS in Russia in English | MBBS in Ukraine in English | Best Universities for MBBS in Russia | Best Universities for MBBS in Ukraine | Study MBBS in Russia in English | Study MBBS in Ukraine in English | Admission 2019 2020 in Russia | Admission 2019 2020 in Ukraine | Study Abroad | MBBS Abroad | Study MBBS Abroad | EdugainOverseas | Higher Education in Russia | Higher Education in Ukraine | Top Engineering Technical Universities in Russia | Top Engineering Technical Universities in Ukraine | Medical Courses in Russia | Medical Courses in Ukraine | Engineering Courses in Russia | Engineering Courses in Ukraine | Economics Courses in Russia | Economics Courses in Ukraine | Aviation Courses in Russia | Aviation Courses in Ukraine | PG in Medicine Clinical Residency in Russia | PG in Medicine Clinical Residency in Ukraine | PG PHD Courses in Russia | PG PHD Courses in Ukraine | Admission Process in Russia | Admission Process in Ukraine | Postgraduate Education in Russia | Postgraduate Education in Ukraine | Apply Online in Russia | Apply Online in Ukraine | Tuition Fee on Education in Russia | Tuition Fee on Education in Ukraine | Reason to Study in Russia | Reason to Study in Ukraine | Living in Russia | Living in Ukraine | Living Abroad | Cities of Russia | Cities of Ukraine | Accommodation and Hostels in Russia | Accommodation and Hostels in Ukraine | Top Aviation Universities of Russia | Top Aviation Universities of Ukraine | Top Economics Universities of Russia | Top Economics Universities of Ukraine | Visa and Immigration in Russia | Visa and Immigration in Ukraine | Airport Pickup in Russia | Airport Pickup in Ukraine | Arrival in Russia | Arrival in Ukraine | Representatives in Russia | Representatives in Ukraine | English Courses in Russia | English Courses in Ukraine | Why Russia | Why Ukraine | Why Choose Russia | Why Choose Ukraine | Popular Universities of Russia | Popular Universities of Ukraine | Ternopil State Medical University | TSMU
Ternopil State Medical University (TSMU) keeps the lead along with the Ukrainian educational establishments. Since its foundation in 1957, TSMU is known as a prominent establishment where education is conducted in compliance with sophisticated medical programs. European Credit Test System (ECTS) is an educational system espoused by the University. TSMU has the feel of a welcoming environment and great minds represented by teaching staff who work harder to achieve brilliant outcomes. 3 corresponding members of Academy of Medical Sciences of Ukraine, 80 Professors, 278 Associate Professors, 116 Assistant Professors serve on TSMU.
The University became an alma mater to over 1,000 students from almost 50 countries. World-renown organizations recognize Ternopil’s State Medical University diplomas among those are WHO, US Education Department, General Medical Council of England, EU Countries.
The University includes:
● Medical Faculty
● Faculty of Pharmacy
● Faculty of Dentistry
● Faculty of Foreign Students
● Faculty of Postgraduate Training
● Institute of Biomedical Problems
● nbsp;Institute of Modelling and Analysis of Pathological Processes
● Institute of Morphology
● Institute of Nursing
● M.P.Skakun Institute of Pharmacology, Hygiene, Medical Biochemistry, Bioethics and Deontology
Table of Contents
Institute of Morphology
● Department of Histology, Cytology and Embryology
● Department of Human Anatomy
● Department of Pathological Anatomy with Dissection Course and Forensic Medicine
Institute of Biomedical Problems
● Department of Medical Biology
● Department of Microbiology, Virology and Immunology
● Department of Physiology
● Department of Social Medicine, Organizations and Economics of Public Health with Medical Statistics
M.P.Skakun Institute of Pharmacology, Hygiene and Medical Biochemistry
● Department of General Hygiene and Ecology
● Department of Medical Biochemistry
● Department of Medical Bioethics and Deontology
● Department of Pharmacology with Clinical Pharmacology
Institute of Modellingand Analysis of Pathological Processes
● Department of Emergency and Disaster Medicine in the course of military training
● Department of Foreign Languages and Medical Terminology
● Department of Medical Informatics and Physics
● Department of Pathological Physiology
● Department of Philosophy and Social Studies
● Department of Ukrainian studies
● Department of Clinical and Laboratory Diagnostics
● Department of Clinical Pharmacy
● Department of General and Operative Surgery with Topographical Anatomy,Traumatologyand Orthopedics
● Department of Infectious Diseases and Epidemiology, Dermatology andVenereology
● Department of internal medicine № 1
● Department of Internal Medicine № 3
● Department of Medical Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine
● Department of Neurology, Psychiatry,Narcologyand Medical Psychology
● Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology № 1
● Department of Oncology, Radiology Diagnostics and Therapy and Radiation Medicine
● Department of Pediatrics with Pediatric Surgery№1
● Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry
● Department of Pharmaceutical Disciplines
● Department of Primary Health Care and Family Medicine
● Department of Surgery № 1
● Department ofOtorhinolaryngology, Ophthalmology and Neurosurgery
● Department of Endoscopy with Mini-Invasive Surgery, Urology, Orthopaedics andTraumatology of the Faculty of Postgraduate Training
● Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology of the Faculty of Postgraduate Training
● Department of Paediatrics of the Faculty of Postgraduate Training
● Department of Surgery of the Faculty of Postgraduate Training
● Department of Therapeutics and Family Medicine of the Faculty of Postgraduate Training
Faculty of Dentistry
● Department of Dental Surgery
● Department of Orthopaedic Dentistry
● Department of Pediatric Dentistry
● Department of Therapeutic Dentistry
Faculty of Foreign Students and Institute of Nursing
● Department of Clinical Immunology, Allergology and General Patient Care
● Department of Internal Medicine №2
● Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology № 2
● Department of Pediatrics №2
● Department of Surgery with Anaesthesiology №2
The duration of the programs is listed below:
Medicine (6 Years – MD or MBBS);
Dentistry (5 years);
Pharmacy (5 Years);
Nursing (2-4 Years).
Postgraduate studies are also available in a variety of disciplines. English, French, Russian, and Ukrainian are the languages of teaching. All the faculties provide education in English.
The institutes and departments of the University are situated in 12 educational facilities, as well as 17 clinics and hospitals.
TSMU has a variety of international partnerships. The University concluded treaties concerning exchange academic and research programs both for students and academic personnel. USA, Austria, Poland, Czech Republic, Netherlands, Slovak Republic, and Russia all these counties comprise different universities for such programs.
For the first time in Ukraine, The American Nursing Program was implemented in TSMU. Currently, TSMU conducts training in both American Nursing School and International Nursing School under the American Nursing School curriculum. The University of South Carolina Upstate located in the USA is in partnership with TSMU in exchange programs for Nursing Faculty students. Two degrees are obtained in Nursing School:
● Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN) duration of study is two years;
● Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) duration of study is four years (or two years for those who have already obtained nursing degree).
Undergraduates interested in living and serving in the US are entitled to pass the National Council License Examination (NCLEX) and Commission on Graduates of Foreign Nursing Schools (CGFNS). Additional training courses for these exams are provided in TSMU. Also, students are eligible to transfer to the United States to pursue a Bachelor’s Degree after completing an Associate Degree program.
TSMU contains hostel complexes №1-4 with surrounding grounds. Both Ukrainian and foreign students, interns, resident doctors live on the campus territory.
The hostel comprises 206 rooms with 508 bed places. Internet connection is provided in almost all rooms. Every floor features 2 wings with accommodation blocks, a side room, a kitchen. Also, the hostel includes 2 libraries, a first aid room, a gym, and a laundry.