MBBS in Russia | MBBS in Ukraine | Study in Russia | Study in Ukraine | About Russia | About Ukraine | Top Medical Universities of Russia | Top Medical Universities of Ukraine | Consultants for MBBS in Russia | Consultants for MBBS in Ukraine | Study MBBS in Russia | Study MBBS in Ukraine | MBBS in Russia in English | MBBS in Ukraine in English | Best Universities for MBBS in Russia | Best Universities for MBBS in Ukraine | Study MBBS in Russia in English | Study MBBS in Ukraine in English | Admission 2019 2020 in Russia | Admission 2019 2020 in Ukraine | Study Abroad | MBBS Abroad | Study MBBS Abroad | EdugainOverseas | Higher Education in Russia | Higher Education in Ukraine | Top Engineering Technical Universities in Russia | Top Engineering Technical Universities in Ukraine | Medical Courses in Russia | Medical Courses in Ukraine | Engineering Courses in Russia | Engineering Courses in Ukraine | Economics Courses in Russia | Economics Courses in Ukraine | Aviation Courses in Russia | Aviation Courses in Ukraine | PG in Medicine Clinical Residency in Russia | PG in Medicine Clinical Residency in Ukraine | PG PHD Courses in Russia | PG PHD Courses in Ukraine | Admission Process in Russia | Admission Process in Ukraine | Postgraduate Education in Russia | Postgraduate Education in Ukraine | Apply Online in Russia | Apply Online in Ukraine | Tuition Fee on Education in Russia | Tuition Fee on Education in Ukraine | Reason to Study in Russia | Reason to Study in Ukraine | Living in Russia | Living in Ukraine | Living Abroad | Cities of Russia | Cities of Ukraine | Accommodation and Hostels in Russia | Accommodation and Hostels in Ukraine | Top Aviation Universities of Russia | Top Aviation Universities of Ukraine | Top Economics Universities of Russia | Top Economics Universities of Ukraine | Visa and Immigration in Russia | Visa and Immigration in Ukraine | Airport Pickup in Russia | Airport Pickup in Ukraine | Arrival in Russia | Arrival in Ukraine | Representatives in Russia | Representatives in Ukraine | English Courses in Russia | English Courses in Ukraine | Why Russia | Why Ukraine | Why Choose Russia | Why Choose Ukraine | Popular Universities of Russia | Popular Universities of Ukraine
We are delighted that you have decided to study in Ukraine/Russia and look forward to you joining us soon.
We know that you will have many things to arrange before your arrival and it is sometimes difficult to know where to start. We hope that this page will help you in your preparations and give you an idea of what to expect when you arrive.
First thing first, check with your airline on carrier restrictions i.e. how many bags are allowed and what’s the maximum weight? All excess luggage is to be paid on a Kg basis and may prove expensive.
Clothes to bring!
Students dress casually, informally in jeans, t-shirts and jumpers, but several sets of official clothes will be necessary. It is recommended to carry with you warm cloths like coat, boots, cap, gloves scarf etc, things of personal hygiene. We recommend that you do not buy too many winter clothes until you get to the University. For your journey in the period of September – October, you could carry with you an easy jacket, jeans, socks, boots while during the winter months of November – December you would need to carry a warm coat, a sweater, warm trousers, boots, cap, and gloves. In addition to casual clothes, you may want to bring formal clothes for special events such as a formal conference or seminar. You may also want to bring your national costume for international student events.
Among electrical products please only bring small items such as hairdryers, shavers and laptops.
Please do not bring more than two suitcases and make sure that you can lift and carry these suitcases.
Please do not bring:
- Rice cookers, food or cooking utensils with you. Your case will be too heavy for you to carry! You can buy saucepans, plates and other cooking utensils very cheaply from supermarkets close to University residences.
- You will find that cities, where the Universities are situated have many international food stores, and large supermarkets and markets where you will be able to find many ingredients available in your home country. You can also use canteen, mess or restaurants for every day meal.
- Anything you would hate to lose. Leave at home valuable or expensive-looking jewelry, all unnecessary credit cards, library cards and similar items you may routinely carry in your wallet.
- Toiletries that you can buy abroad because it’s unneeded weight (shampoo/conditioner, deodorant, toothpaste)
For Ukraine! Ensure that you are carrying your international passport and original Invitation letter in your hand luggage
Documents to bring to Ukraine:
- Original Invitation Letter;
- International Passport (valid for 2 years minimum);
- Birth Certificate(translated into the Ukrainian language and endorsed with an Apostle Seal from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of your homeland). In case of absence of Birth Certificate, visa applicant should get an Affidavit (notarized);
- Secondary School Certificate(translated into the Ukrainian language and endorsed with an Apostle Seal from the Ministry of External Affairs of your homeland);
- Medical certificateof general fitness (translated into the Ukrainian language and endorsed with an Apostle Seal from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of your homeland).
Documents to bring to Russia:
- Original International Passport (valid for 2 years minimum);
- Secondary School Certificate (attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs or with Apostille stamp);
- HIV-AIDS test, showing absence of HIV/Aids;
- 8 passport size photos 3,5 x 4,5;
- First Year Fee payment slip.