Education in Ukraine
MBBS in Russia | MBBS in Ukraine | Study in Russia | Study in Ukraine | About Russia | About Ukraine | Top Medical Universities of Russia | Top Medical Universities of Ukraine | Consultants for MBBS in Russia | Consultants for MBBS in Ukraine | Study MBBS in Russia | Study MBBS in Ukraine | MBBS in Russia in English | MBBS in Ukraine in English | Best Universities for MBBS in Russia | Best Universities for MBBS in Ukraine | Study MBBS in Russia in English | Study MBBS in Ukraine in English | Admission 2019 2020 in Russia | Admission 2019 2020 in Ukraine | Study Abroad | MBBS Abroad | Study MBBS Abroad | EdugainOverseas | Higher Education in Russia | Higher Education in Ukraine | Top Engineering Technical Universities in Russia | Top Engineering Technical Universities in Ukraine | Medical Courses in Russia | Medical Courses in Ukraine | Engineering Courses in Russia | Engineering Courses in Ukraine | Economics Courses in Russia | Economics Courses in Ukraine | Aviation Courses in Russia | Aviation Courses in Ukraine | PG in Medicine Clinical Residency in Russia | PG in Medicine Clinical Residency in Ukraine | PG PHD Courses in Russia | PG PHD Courses in Ukraine | Admission Process in Russia | Admission Process in Ukraine | Postgraduate Education in Russia | Postgraduate Education in Ukraine | Apply Online in Russia | Apply Online in Ukraine | Tuition Fee on Education in Russia | Tuition Fee on Education in Ukraine | Reason to Study in Russia | Reason to Study in Ukraine | Living in Russia | Living in Ukraine | Living Abroad | Cities of Russia | Cities of Ukraine | Accommodation and Hostels in Russia | Accommodation and Hostels in Ukraine | Top Aviation Universities of Russia | Top Aviation Universities of Ukraine | Top Economics Universities of Russia | Top Economics Universities of Ukraine | Visa and Immigration in Russia | Visa and Immigration in Ukraine | Airport Pickup in Russia | Airport Pickup in Ukraine | Arrival in Russia | Arrival in Ukraine | Representatives in Russia | Representatives in Ukraine | English Courses in Russia | English Courses in Ukraine | Why Russia | Why Ukraine | Why Choose Russia | Why Choose Ukraine | Popular Universities of Russia | Popular Universities of Ukraine
Due to many years of developing and due to the passionate work of scientists, Ukraine has built a great national education system, what is proved by Ukrainian’s joining of the European and the world educational space, by the Bologna process.
For today, the educational possibilities of Ukraine has allowed the country to become one of 10 leading countries in the sphere of international education, what is proved by the high interest of international students in receiving higher education in Ukraine.
Ukrainian higher education institutions provide courses in Ukrainian, Russian or English. International students have the opportunity to study in more than 240 higher education institutions and gain specializations in different scientific fields. Every year, higher educational institutions welcome students from more than 150 countries. All educational institutions can provide teaching for all types of training programs according to the Law of Ukraine “About Higher Education”.
THERE ARE SIX TYPES OF HIGHER EDUCATION INSTITUTIONS (HEIS) IN UKRAINE:
- Universities – have the 4th accreditation level. They may be multi-disciplinary institutions (follow a classical university model) or ‘branch’ institutions (focus on some particular professional field as technical, medical, agricultural, pedagogical, economics, law etc.). They act as leading research and methodological centers in both fundamental and applied research.
- Academies – have the 4th accreditation level. They are concentrated on a specific area of knowledge in which they also act as leading research and methodological centers in both fundamental and applied research.
- Institutes – have the 3rd accreditation level. They are concentrated on a specific area of knowledge in which they also conduct research and methodological research in both fundamental and applied fields. They may be independent or a sub-unit of a university or academy.
- Conservatoires – have the 3rd accreditation level. They specialize in culture and arts, specifically music. They also conduct research and act as leading centers in the areas of their activity.
- Colleges – have the 2nd accreditation level. They provide training leading to the acquisition of specific HE qualifications. They may also constitute sub-units within HEIs with 3rd and 4th level accreditation. − Technical and Vocational Schools
- Technical schools – have the 1st level of accreditation. They provide education and training in several adjacent areas. They may also constitute sub-units within HEIs with 3rd and 4th level accreditation.
UKRAINIAN UNIVERSITIES PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING DEGREES:
- Bachelor. The preparation of Bachelors is carried out on the basis of complete general secondary education. The duration of studying is 4 years. Graduates, who successfully pass the state exams, obtain Bachelor’s degree, which gives the right to work on studied profession and the right to be admitted to the program for Master’s degree receiving.
- Master. Master’s degree studying is possible on the basis of Bachelor’s degree. The period of the course is 1-2 years. The graduates pass the state certification, which includes a public presentation of the Graduate Work. Persons who successfully pass the state certification obtain Master’s degree, which gives the right to work on the profession and the right for post-graduate department admission.
- PhD. PhD degree is a scientific degree received on finishing the post-graduate course. A person who has Masters Qualification can be admitted to the postgraduate department of the university. PhD degree receiving involves a public presentation of the Dissertation.
Getting of all these educational and scientific degrees of higher education involves obtaining of individual theoretical knowledge, skills and other competencies sufficient for new ideas generating, solving of complex tasks in professional or research activity.
Ukraine the European country that has the achievement of 99,5% of literacy is the best place for studying in the world. Ukrainian Universities are certainly the premium and the best choice for any student who is interested in getting higher education and hopes for a successful career.
MBBS IN UKRAINE
Studying medicine in Ukraine, students benefit from the high quality of education of some universities, with cheap tuition fee and living costs. Most of Ukrainian Medical Universities teaching Medicine (MBBS / MD), Dentistry, Nursing, Pharmacy, etc., have more than 20 year experience of teaching medicine in English or French.
Thousands of international students from more than 110 different countries get higher education in Ukraine today and a good part of them attracted by medical studies. Most of them come from India, Nigeria, China, Turkey, Uganda, Russia, Malaysia and central European countries. Ukrainian medical institutions cooperate closely with Universities from Germany, France, Italy, Poland, United Kingdom, USA and Austria; this allows students participate in international conferences, exchange programs and various scientific projects.
STUDYING MEDICINE IN UKRAINE: MEDICAL PROGRAMS
Most popular medical courses among international students in Ukraine are:
- Medicine: duration of the medical course is 6 years; degree awarded is doctor of medicine (MD or MBBS);
- Dental: duration of the dental course is 5 years; degree awarded is bachelor of dentistry (BDS);
- Pediatrics: duration of the course is 6 years; degree awarded is doctor of medicine (pediatrician);
- Nursing: duration of the course is 4 years; degree awarded is bachelor of nursing.
- Dental orthopedic: duration of the course is 2 years; degree awarded is bachelor of dental orthopedic;
- Post graduate studies: duration of the study is 2-3 years;
BENEFITS OF STUDYING MBBS IN UKRAINE
- Degree obtained in Ukraine is directly valid in 27 European countries because Ukraine is a member of BOLOGNA PROCESS. Hence, you can be worry free about the standards are quality of the MBBS degree provided in Ukraine.
- The MBBS courses in Ukrainian universities are globally Recognized by WHO, MCI, UNESCO, EUROPEAN COUNCIL, etc
- Ukraine is an European country that has the European Life Standards but the tuition fee and expenses fee is very low cost compared to any other European countries.
- The MBBS courses in Ukraine are in English as well hence the Indian students who are only familiar with English can easily go and study MBBS in Ukraine. Even the people here are versed with English and there is no problem in residing in Ukraine.
- The climate too is moderate so students will have no such problems in accommodating in Ukrainian cities.
- There are no ILETS and TOEFL required.
- MBBS in Ukraine has low tuition fees Ukrainian MBBS universities follow high strands of the educations and qualified teachers.
- There are no Admission tests like the Entrance tests that happens in India which majority of students can get through even after getting high percentage of marks due to limited seats.
- Ukraine is a part of the BOLOGNA Process hence the education standards and quality is at par with the world class strands.
- Ukrainian universities have good world ranking hence the degrees will be available and recognized.
- Almost all the medical universities of Ukraine are recognized under WHO, FAIMER, IMED< UNESCO etc.
- Students can complete their MBBS in Ukraine and thereafter They can practice medicine in any country after applying and passing the licensing exams like USMLE for USA, PLAM for UK, MCI for India and others.
- The courses are targeted on the complete student development. Cost of living is also low in the Ukraine, hence living there will not cost much.
When it comes to study medicine abroad in English, medical schools in Ukraine are one of the best destinations. Students from all over the world (UK, Germany, Scandinavian, India, Africa etc.) are attracted by medical studies (medicine, dentistry, podiatry, and nursing etc.) in Ukraine due to very low living cost, tuition fees and quality of medical studies.