MBBS in Ukraine | MBBS in Dnipropetrovsk | MBBS in Dnipro | Study in Ukraine | Study in Dnipropetrovsk | Study in Dnipro | Education in Ukraine | Education in Dnipropetrovsk | Education in Dnipro | Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy | Dnipropetrovsk State Medical University | DPSMU | DSMA | MBBS Admission in Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy | MBBS Fee in Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy | Direct Admission in Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy | Apply for MBBS Admission in Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy | How to Get Direct Admission in MBBS in Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy | Study in Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy | About Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy | Medical Education in Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy | Institute of Medicine in Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy | Admission 2016 2017 in Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy | Admission Process in Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy | Medical Faculty in Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy | Faculty of Dentistry in Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy | Faculty of Pharmacy and Nursing in Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy | Faculty of PostGraduate Education in Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy | International Faculty Students in Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy | Tuition Fee in Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy | Faculty of General Medicine in Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy | Faculty of Pediatrics and Public Health in Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy | Faculty of Premedical and Preparatory Department in Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy | Accommodation and Hostel in Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy
Dnipro State Medical Academy or DSMA (hereinafter the University) is an educational, scientific, research, and cultural center in Ukraine’s highly industrialized Dnipro region. Dnipro is one of the main industrial cities in Ukraine which is well-known as a business city.
Since its existence, in 1916, the University has educated over 45 000 doctors.
The University employs 646 teachers, including
● 98 Doctors of Medical Sciences;
● 359 Candidates of Medical Sciences;
● Academician of Academy of Medical Sciences of Ukraine.
Over 1100 employees serve on the University.
The University provides education at three levels, including pre-university, graduate, and postgraduate. The University structure comprises 6 faculties, i.e. 3 medical, dental, department of foreign students and faculty of postgraduate education, and 59 departments with more than 4000 students and postgraduates.
● Faculty of General Medicine;
● Faculty of Pediatrics;
● Faculty of Management of Public Health;
● Faculty of Dentistry;
● Faculty of Pharmacy;
● Faculty of Nursing;
● Faculty of Postgraduate Education;
● Faculty of Preparatory for Foreign Citizens.
56 departments at the Academy:
● Anesthesiology and intensive care;
● Anesthesiology, intensive care medicine and emergency conditions;
● Biochemistry, medical and pharmaceutical chemistry;
● Childhood diseases with a course of Nursing;
● Children’s dentistry;
● Disaster medicine and military medicine;
● Faculty Pediatrics and Medical Genetics;
● Family Medicine;
● Gastroenterologists and therapy;
● General and clinical pharmacy;
● General Hygiene;
● General Psychiatry and Medical Psychology;
● General Surgery;
● Hospital care and the № 1 professional pathology;
● Hospital Pediatrics and Neonatology № 2;
● Hospital Pediatrics № 1;
● Hospital Therapy № 2;
● Human Anatomy;
● Hygiene and Ecology;
● Infectious Diseases;
● Internal Medicine;
● Language training;
● Medical and Biological Physics and Informatics;
● Medical and Social Expertise;
● Medical biology, pharmacognosy, medical botany;
● Microbiology, virology, immunology and epidemiology;
● Nervous Diseases and Neurosurgery;
● Neurology and Ophthalmology;
● Obstetrics and Gynecology;
● Obstetrics, Gynecology and Perinatology;
● Oncology and Medical Radiology;
● Pathological Anatomy and Forensic Medicine;
● Pathological Physiology;
● Pediatric Surgery;
● Pediatrics and Clinical Laboratory;
● Pharmacology, Clinical Pharmacology and Pharmacoeconomics;
● Physical rehabilitation, sports medicine and Valeology;
● Skin and venereal diseases;
● Social medicine, organization and management of health;
● Surgery № 2;
● Surgery, Traumatology and Orthopedics;
● Surgical Dentistry;
● Therapeutic dentistry and dental internal;
● Therapy and Family Medicine;
● Therapy faculty and Endocrinology;
● Traumatology and Orthopaedics;
● Urology, Operative surgery and Topographic anatomy.
The University also includes 42 clinical departments situated in more than 28 hospitals with over 15 000 beds. The University developed 29 specialized centers on a clinical basis.
The university covers an area of 85 hectares. It comprises 608 classrooms, offices, and labs in the Academy’s eight academic buildings, which cover a total area of 52000 square meters. The total area of the 7 dorms is 46000 square meters.
A sports facility, vivarium, sanatorium, sports camp, academic library, technological center, and two museums are all located on campus.
The hostel system of the University is excellent, with fully equipped rooms, a quiet study atmosphere, and a recreation facility nearby.
All international students who obtain an educational admission from the University are guaranteed housing placement services. International students have a variety of housing alternatives, and it is essential to decide whether you like an independent lifestyle or living in a community.
The University boasts a total of seven comfortable hostels situated around the city and connected by an advanced transport system (bus, tram, and trolley-bus). The hostels are designed for about 2768 students. International students have their accommodations in hostels №1, 5, and 7.
Guard security service is responsible for students’ safety at the University’s grounds, as well as the main student routes from the hostels to the campuses.
All of the hostel rooms are fully equipped. Two or three students can share a room in the University hostels. There is a common hall and a common kitchen on each floor. Students will be interested in providing their own kitchen utensils.
Meals and groceries can be purchased from a variety of shops and supermarkets in the area. On the campuses’ territory, there are also different canteens and cafés for students.
In order to profit the full life of the University, combine advantages of living on or near campus, participate in different programs that will help you succeed academically, build lifelong friendships, as well as enjoy comfortable and affordable living in Ukraine.
Off-campus housing is available at the adjacent apartments. Available furnished apartments and houses range in size, a number of amenities, and pricing.