Saint Petersburg State Chemical Pharmaceutical Academy

  • Saint  Petersburg Chemical-Pharmaceutical Academy
  • Saint  PetersburgState Chemical-Pharmaceutical University
  • Saint  Petersburg State Chemical-Pharmaceutical Institute
  • Saint  Petersburg Chemical-Pharmaceutical College

St. Petersburg State Chemical-Pharmaceutical Academy is a higher educational institution in St. Petersburg. St. Petersburg State Chemical-Pharmaceutical Academy was in 1919 in Petrograd city as Petrograd State Chemical-Pharmaceutical Institute. In 1924 the Petrograd State Chemical-Pharmaceutical Institute was reorganized into the Chemical-Pharmaceutical Faculty of Leningrad State University. In 1937 the Chemical-Pharmaceutical Faculty became independent department of the Leningrad Institute of Pharmacy. In 1949 Leningrad Institute of Pharmacy renamed into Leningrad Chemical-Pharmaceutical Institute. In 1990 Leningrad Chemical-Pharmaceutical Institute renamed into St. Petersburg Chemical-Pharmaceutical Institute, which on 24 April 1996 renamed into St. Petersburg State Chemical-Pharmaceutical Academy. Every year St. Petersburg State Chemical-Pharmaceutical Academy trained more than 3000 students from 47 regions of Russia and 21 countries. Till now St. Petersburg State Chemical-Pharmaceutical Academy has trained 24500 specialists. Today St. Petersburg State Chemical-Pharmaceutical Academy has 34 departments with the staff 450 highly experienced teachers.

Faculties:

• Pharmacy
• Technology of Industrial Medicine
• Post Graduation

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *